Full & Probationary Membership
Full membership of the National Clinical Homecare Association (NCHA) is open to organisations whose business is substantially to provide medical supplies and/or clinical services directly to patients in the community.
Full & Probationary* Membership Benefits include:
- Associate Member benefits (see below) plus
- Access to Full Member discounts for NCHA Annual Conference and other NCHA events.
- Attendance at and input to NCHA Workstreams. Workstreams include:
- Standardisation of Finance Processes in Clinical Homecare to Support Market Robustness
- Standardisation of Operational Measurement, Reporting and Service Contract Management
- Clinical Governance
- Early involvement in drafting and approval* of NCHA Consultations, NCHA Positioning Statements and NCHA Guidelines
- Benefit from the close working relationships NCHA holds with key external stakeholders including access to National Homecare Medicines Committee (NHMC). NCHA Members are invited to NHMC/CMU Supplier Meetings giving Clinical Homecare Providers direct 1:1 access to key stakeholders and commissioners.
- Early access to drafts and involvement in drafting and approval* of national standardisation documents, NCHA Consultations, NCHA Positioning Statements and NCHA Guidelines
- Full access to Members Resources including NHMC Updates.
- Access to Industry Data including Anonymised National KPI Data
- Access to NCHA Pharmacovigilance Training – Level 1 & Level 2 (under development)
- Use of NCHA logo on promotional materials
- Attendance at and input to NCHA Board meetings, to help shape the future of the industry and focus of the NCHA.
- Opportunity to nominate an NCHA Director* and to nominate and approve the NCHA Chair and Deputy Chair*
*Note: Probationary Membership does not carry any voting rights.
Associate Membership of the National Clinical Homecare Association (NCHA) is open to almost any organisation that does not deliver clinical homecare services, but has an interest in Clinical Homecare. Associate Membership represents a very cost effective way of accessing a wide range of membership benefits and keeping up-to-date with key issues and innovations in Clinical Homecare.
Associate Membership Benefits include:
- Networking opportunities with other NCHA Member representatives, NCHA directors, NCHA Board Advisor(s) and other industry stakeholders at regular meetings and events.
- Free attendance for two delegates at the NCHA Annual General Meeting & NCHA All Members Meetings. These are normally held twice each year in March and September, but timings may alter. NCHA All Members Meetings provide an ideal forum to learn about the latest developments within the Clinical Homecare market and to discuss hot topics with guest speakers and other NCHA Members. NCHA invites relevant external stakeholders to attend All Members Meetings and regularly attracts attendance from NHMC, CMU & NHS (Regional Homecare Specialists, commissioners, pharmacists and clinicians).
- Access to Associate Member discounts for NCHA Annual Conference and other NCHA events where applicable.
- NCHA Newsletters
- Early notification of important Industry News and Updates
- Early access to NCHA publications, NCHA position statements and NCHA consultation responses
- Enquiry service signposting to published Clinical Homecare Industry information.